I’ve been involved in more projects than I can count, both in academia and in the industry. Some notable examples include:
- Did my PhD at University College London in collaboration with Tottenham Hotspur FC in predicting football injuries.
- Graduated from the MSc Informatics in the University of Edinburgh, with distinction and a prize for best dissertation. The topic of my research was in neural networks.
- I am a member of the Royal Statistical Society.
- Honorary research fellow at the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies.
- I have various degrees including a degree in Psychology and a Diploma in Economics.
- I have designed an implemented recommender systems for various startups.
- I have done work in Natural Language Processing in things such as topic modelling and text summarisation.
- Done lots of work on automated data analysis for which I also have my own product called ADAN.
- Various other topics, such as cybersecurity, demand forecasting, customer segmentation.